|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Design||10TR Air Cooled Chiller|
|Item Code||WACP - 010|
|No of Compressor||single|
|Temperature Range||30deg - 5deg|
WACP - 10 ( 10TR Chiller) we wide supply all over process industries & Manufacturing industries.
The designer and manufacturer of Chilling Plants, Air-cooled Chillers use special compressors from Copeland, Danfoss & Bitzer. Starting from WACP-1TR Capacity up to WACP - 100TR Capacity with Single Compressor System, and then after we offer multiple Compressor System, as per requirement In compact design covering minimum floor area. Chillers are available with varied range of Refrigerants like Freon R 22, R 404a, R 407c, R 507, R 134a etc.
Chillers are provided with wide operating range, Low Noise, Low Vibration, Low Failure rate, and in compact design and maximum accessibility and total connectivity.
● Chiller Shell & Tube type / PHE with insulated.
● Condenser Air Cooled/Water Cooled Shell & Tube.
● Housing with easy access to all components.
● Suction gas cooled fully hermetic compressor with crank case heating.
● Sight glass with moisture filter, dryer, cooling agent and oil.
● Control panel, visual function & Digital temperature controller.
● LP/HP Switch and LP /HP Gauges and Cut out with miniature circuit breaker system.
● Function control of all main components with visual indication.
● Electrical cabinet accommodating all necessary power and control components.
COMPONENTS OF AN INDUSTRIAL CHILLER
The mechanical compression cycle has four basic components through which the refrigerant passes: (1) the evaporator (2) the Refrigeration Compressors (3) the condenser (4) the expansion valve. The evaporator in the chiller will operate at a lower pressure and lower temperature than the condenser.
A Chiller can be realized as a refrigeration system that cools water. Air conditioners and dehumidifiers condition the air while a chiller, using the same refrigerating operations, cools water, oil, or some other fluid. This chilled solution can then be used for cooling in a wide range of operations. Some of the most common applications are as follow:
- Plastics Industry: Cooling the hot plastic that is injected, blown, extruded or stamped.
- Printing Industry: Cooling warm rollers due to friction and ovens curing the ink, along with ultraviolet lamps also for curing purposes.
- Medical Industry: MRI Systems-The hospital MRI units need to be cooled to operate properly.
- HVAC Industry: Large scale air-conditioning systems pump this chilled water to coils in specific areas of high rise buildings. The air handling systems for each area open and close the water flow through specific area keeping the air of the rooms at a desired temperature.
- Laser Cutting Industry: Technology has created machines that can cut out very specific steel products with the precise use of a laser cutting machine. These lasers run at very high temperatures and must be cooled to run properly.
- Brewery Industry: The cooling of the kettles in fermentation has become an upcoming industry where chiller has been used to keep the kettles and storage area of beer at cold temperatures.
Yes! I am interested